There’s a reason that their theme song was ‘I’ll Be There For You,’ these guys were there for one another, through every breakup, thanksgiving, Christmas and New year. There are times when I feel low and how my life could possibly be better. These are one of the times when I put on a random episode of F.R.I.E.N.D.S and end up feeling good. And I can bet this isn’t just me! It is one of the show which you can watch N number of times and yet enjoy like the first time. Friends is certainly one of the most popular show among teens and ones in their twenties. It is easy for anyone of us to relate to Friends than any other sitcoms shows because of its genuine humour.
Ranked in order of hilarity here are a few of the quotes from the show that will never stop being funny.
1. Joey: Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling.
2. Chandler: I’m not so good with the advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
3. Phoebe: Hey, you know what I just realized? ‘Joker’ is ‘poker’ with a ‘J’. Coincidence?
Chandler: Hey, that’s ‘joincidence’ with a ‘C’.
4. Monica: Guys can fake it? Unbelievable! That’s the one thing that’s ours!
5. Rachel: See? Unisex.
Joey: Maybe you need sex. I just had it a few days ago.
Rachel: No, Joey, U-N-I-sex.
Joey: I wouldn’t say no to that
6. Reporter: I like that. What’s your name?
Phoebe: Phoebe. That’s, P, as in Phoebe, H, as in hoebe, O as in oebe, E, as in ebe, B, as in bebe, and E as in… ‘Ello there mate.
7. Joey: It’s a moo point. It’s like a cow’s opinion; it doesn’t matter. It’s moo.
8. Phoebe: If you want to receive e-mails about my upcoming shows, then please give me money so I can buy a computer.
9. Joey: The fridge broke so I had to eat everything.
10. Phoebe: Look, I had a hard life. My mother was killed by a drug dealer.
Monica: Phoebe, your mom killed herself.
Phoebe: She was a drug dealer.
Few more …
11. Janice: It’s a small world after all.
Chandler: Yeah. And I still don’t get bumped into Beyonce!
12. [Ross is walking down the aisle at Chandler and Monica’s wedding]
Ross: Wow. This is the first time I’ve walked down the aisle without the possibility of it ending in divorce.
13. Rachel: [walking out of the bathroom] Mon, I’m gonna to check my messages.
Chandler: And you thought of that in there?
Monica: Well, nature called and she wanted to see who else did.
14. [talking about Ralph Lauren]
Joey: I hate his underwear. one time I brought a pair marked XS and let me tell you there’s no room for anything excess in there.
15. Joey: She’s so great. She kisses like my mom cooks.
Monica: I am so glad you said “cooks”.
16. Ross : So when I get to China, guess who’s in charge of the dig?
Rachel : Julie. Isn’t that just kick-you-in-the-crotch, spit-on-your-neck, fantastic?
17. Chandler: [to Ross] Three failed marriages, two illegitimate children..the personal ad writes itself.
18. Rachel: can you take care of Emma just for today?
Ross: sure, just lend me your breasts and we’ll be on our way.
19. Chandler: Condoms?
Joey: We don’t know how long we’re gonna be stuck here. We might have to repopulate the world.
Chandler: And condoms are the way to do that?
20. Ross: If you’re going to call me names, I would prefer Ross, the Divorce Force. It’s just cooler.